Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TRAXX

This weekend im going to traxx. Traxx is a go-kart place over in Mukilteo. The reson why i like traxx so much is that you don't really have any rules. The karts go 45 mph it fun stuff. Im really exited because i'm going with one of my friends that lives in town and i never get to see him, His name is Blake. Iv'e known him since i was 3 then I moved up here and i never get to see him. Its sweet becasue he's not a wussy that only go like 4 mph and thats no fun becuase you just lap them. Know Blake on the other hand is crazy he like floors it and go ahead of me and then most of the time he crashes then he just flys right back behide me again. We always have a blast and its a great time.

9 comments:

Patrick said...

that sounds really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

is `ent fun when there are not many rules because you can go you own speed

Harrison said...

Nice Will,
I liked all the detail you included
tat was relly cool because off all the good speling

Patricks blog said...

that sounds like fun i have never been there before i want to go there some time thats cool that they dont have rules its always funner with out rules

brittany. said...

I liked this because I wen there once and i had a blast, we should go sometime.

.Jessica. said...

Wow will that sounds like you guys had tons of fun!! I love traxx because you can just go fast and have a blast. wh00p wh00p!
*Jess

Cortney =] said...

i like this one because i like traxx too. It is so fun!

Q ball said...

sounds really fun because I do that kind of stuff with my best friend all the time too

O Rock said...

Hey, its gonna be fun when we go there for your birthday, i hope i dont break someones leg again because that would suck.