Friday, October 12, 2007

~~BEN'S HOUSE~~

This weekend I went over to my friend Ben's house. He told me to bring over my dirtbike so we could ride. So i did when we got to his house it was so big it was really cool. He had already taken out his bike so when i pulled mine out of the trunk we just went from there. I had to put all my protection gear on frist like helmet,boots,googles,gloves and chest protecter and when i had all that stuff on it got really hot quick. When we went out on the track i was so suprised to see how many trail he had it was sweet. He told me to go slow on the first couple of laps i was like ya right i just flored it and pig tailed it i felt awesome. when stopped Ben was like dude that was awesome. I was really suprised that i pig tailed it and if you don’t know what pig tailing is its where your back wheel slides out to the side. When i looked back there was a big skid mark. Then he showed me they jump and then i was just flying off of it. I was so happy that i had a friend that also dirtbikes man i love that sport. Im i very glad that my dad bought me a dirt bike I'm a very lucky kid.

1 comment:

tommy said...

I'm glad that you had fun on your dirtbike. I liked your description, because you described that you had a really good time with Ben.